Gather 'round the warm glow of your computer monitor with your spouse and take a few moments to enjoy this blog together. I'll share tales about my glorious adventures as a husband (many of which will be made up). However, guys, there may be a few helpful hints in here of what to do (or not do) that can help you...keep a happy wife.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hearing God With Your Spouse

Good day, folks.  I've got a guest-post-bloggy-thing on a friend's blog today. Please follow the link to her site - God Speaks Today. Sandy is a great friend and, along with Cindy, was the biggest encouragement for me to start my own blog.  So be sure to look around her site while you are there, read some of her posts, check out her bio, rummage through her kitchen cabinets, etc.

The tabs on top of Keep A Happy Wife have been updated today, too.  I knew you were wondering.

Happy Masters Week, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment